Boarding, Training, Lessons and Sales.
Quality instruction and quality training building capable riders and rideable horses.
The facility includes forty 12x12 box stalls, two indoor riding halls, and an outdoor sand ring. All horses enjoy expert care, including high quality feed and daily turnout in the numerous paddocks and pastures. Miles of wooded trails surround Leg Up Stables, providing opportunities to enjoy trail and cross country riding. The farm is located in the heart of the Genesee Valley.
Leg Up stables has...
- Lesson horses to accomodate any level of rider and flexible schedules
- Full boarding with many different options and customization available
- Training and lessons for boarders and use of 2 indoor rings, 1 outdoor ring, a half mile track and trails
- On-site schooling shows year-round
- Our stallion at stud, Ragtime Nation
- Camps and clinics for children and adults
- A friendly and welcome atmosphere for boarders and lesson students
Leg Up Stables provides the opportunity to learn safe horsemanship and equine science from a highly qualified and caring instructor. Kim Sanford, owner of Leg Up Stables, has created a program that meets the needs of any interested rider.